WHAT IS TECH FEST?
Tech Fest is a unique recruiting event that connects hiring companies with the best tech talent in major cities across Canada.
During each Tech Fest, CEOs and founders pitch hundreds of eager potential employees on why today’s top talent should work for their company.
Each event boasts up to 1,000 attendees eying over 200 career opportunities across 12 or more hiring companies. Past participants include FreshBooks, Hootsuite, and Shopify.
UPCOMING 2015 TECH FEST EVENTS
- Toronto - Wednesday, September 16th at Steam Whistle Brewery featuring Architech, Big Viking Games, Clio, EventMobi, Flipp, FreshBooks, Intelex, Prophix Software, Shopify, Sulon Technologies, Top Hat, Uberflip, Unata, VarageSale, and Zomato. Register now.
- London - Tuesday, October 20th at London Music Hall featuring 787 Networks, Arcane, Autodata, Big Viking Games, Shopify, StarTech.com, Voices.com, and ZTR Control Systems. Register now.
- Ottawa - Thursday, October 22nd at Lansdowne Park Horticulture Building featuring Shopify and more. Register now.
- Vancouver - Wednesday, November 18th at the Commodore Ballroom featuring Clio, Cymax, and more.
- Your city? Get in touch if you want Tech Fest to come to your city.
PARTICIPATING IN TECH FEST
The Tech Fest opportunity is only available to Techvibes Job Board members. This way, we can use job board activity to leverage the offline benefits of participating in a live event.
Tech Fest’s success is owed to the enthusiastic participation of the hiring companies, who are eager to show off their unique cultures—and Tech Fest gives them the perfect platform.
Job Board memberships start at $1,499 per year and include unlimited access to our Job Board. More info on memberships is available here. There is also a $1,500 fee to participate in Tech Fest. Techvibes organizes everything including the venue, food & drinks, and marketing.
If your would like your company to participate in a future Tech Fest event, please contact email@example.com.
PAST TECH FEST EVENTS
- London - October 2014
- Waterloo - May 2015