The 29th Angel Forum took place yesterday in Vancouver and over 130 entrepreneurs, investors and sponsors were in attendance. Among them were over 70 registered investors and 18 presenting companies.
The day-long event wrapped up with the Angel Forum Investor Choice Awards, aptly named as they were voted on by the investors that took in the company presentations. Here's who took away the hardware:
- Best Presentation: Seattle's Spiral Genetics
- Best Company likely to be Acquired: Vancouver's Energy Aware
- Best Pre-Revenue Company: Vancouver's SemiosBIO
- Best Revenue Company: North Vancouver's Rayne Longboards
- Most Promising Company to go Public: Vancouver's SemiosBio
Congrats to all the winners and to Bob Chaworth-Musters on another great forum.