The 28th Angel Forum was today and they announced their Investor Choice Awards (as chosen by the attending investors) during the wrap-up cocktail party tonight. The winners were:
- Best Presentation - Vancouver's Rapid Electric Vehicles
- Best pre-revenue Company - Edmonton's Carbonitum Energy
- Best Company with Revenues - Vancouver's VATA Brasil
- Most Promising Company to go Public - Carbonitum Energy
- Best Company likely to be acquired - Victoria's Dark Matter Labs
- BC Angel Investor of the Year Award - Paul Geyer
Congrats to all the winners and to Bob Chaworth-Musters on another great forum.