It’s the first Tuesday of the month in Montreal, so where are you going to be?
Probably watching the Habs take on the Blackhawks; but that’s okay, because McKibbins Irish Pub is the place to be for the March edition of Montreal NewTech Demo.
The best offerings from Montreal’s most exciting startups will be on display at NewTech Demo. Five companies will be exhibiting, including:
- Context.IO: an email API that allows you to leverage email data in your application.
- Groupideo: allows four people to stream a synchronized video from YouTube and Justin.tv and share their reactions on webcams.
- SOMNOM: is a social network classified site.
- LAIDE: Light Application IDE: is a code editor that leverages the browser's new and old features: back-button, multiple-windows/tabs, web-sockets, desktop notifications.
- Turn-Page.com: an online publishing platform.
In addition to giving a presentation, each company will take questions from the audience.
Attendees who have 30 second announcements are invited to share them with colleagues after the presentations. As well, an hour of networking will conclude the night.
Montreal NewTech Demo takes place tonight at 6 p.m. at McKibbins Irish Pub. For more information or to register, click here.