Now that everyone knows the difference between an incubator and an accelerator it's time for startups to get serious.
Acceleration programs tend to last three months and as a result you need to be aware of application deadlines and intake dates to schedule your launch.
If you're looking at joining a Canadian accelerator, you've got more options than ever before and a variety of cities to choose from as well.
If you're ready to apply, here are your immediate options and deadlines:
- June 4th - Hyperdrive- Waterloo - Apply now.
- June 8th - StartupCampCanada- Silicon Valley - Apply now.
- June 22nd - FounderFuel- Montreal - Apply now.
- GrowLab- Vancouver - Fall 2012 applications open today.
- Extreme Startups- Toronto - Applications open for 2nd cohort.
- Jolt- Toronto - Applications currently closed.