The British Columbia Technology Industry Association announced today that it has elected the following new Directors to their Board.
- Scott Edmonds of WebTech Wireless
- Ken Fielding of Delta-Q Technologies
- Chris Guzy of Ballard Power Systems
- Eric Johnson of IBM Canada
- Ross MacLachlan of Lignol Innovations
- Tanner Philip of Lions Capital Corp
- Dennis Ross Rose of MacDonald Dettwiler & Associates Ltd (MDA)
The outgoing board members are Art Aylesworth, John Caputo, Kelly Edmison, Brent Holliday, Rod O’Reilly, Jonathan Wilkinson and Greg Wolfe.
The new Board members were elected at BCTIA’s 17th Annual General Meeting held on September 15th at the Sutton Place Hotel in Vancouver.