The BCTIA is hosting their next TechBrew event on October 5th and this week they announced the eleven companies that will be featured at the event. The companies participating in TechBrew are:
- Diacarbon – Biomass Solutions for True Carbon Neutrality
- DJArts Games – Casual Games for Social Platforms
- Etalim – Clean and Efficient Approaches to Global Electricity Generation - 2011 TIA Winner, Most Promising Pre-Commercial Technology & 2011 TIA Finalist, Most Promising Start Up
- Finger Food Studios – Emerging Leader in Mobile Development
- MemoryLeaf Media – A New Way to Celebrate a Loved One’s Legacy
- Metafor Software – Moving From the Data Center to the Cloud. Faster.
- Nodally – Development, Extension and Integration of Systems
- Subserveo – Automating Compliance and Improving Insight - 2011 TIA Winner, Best Application of Technology
- SunCentral – Bringing Sunlight to the Centers of High-Rise Buildings - 2011 TIA Winner, Excellence in Product Innovation
- Vision Critical – Solutions for Better, Faster and Easier Research - 2011 TIA Finalist, Team of the Year
- Vivonet – Reinventing the Cash Register - 2011 TIA Winner, Emerging Company of the Year
TechBrew will take place at the Stanley Park Pavilion on October 5th from 5:00 – 8:00pm. Register online.