After 20 years, Business in Vancouver continues to find 40 outstanding young business professionals worthy of the Forty under 40 distinction each year.
Forty under 40 celebrates the depth of business talent in British Columbia, from the rising stars of the corporate world to successful entrepreneurs, and non-profit leaders. Winners are chosen based on such values as achievement, experience, innovation, vision, leadership, and community involvement.
And here's the tech edition for 2009:
- Aaron Rallo - PNI Digital Media
- Milun Tesovic - MetroLeap Media
- Chris Bennett - Davis LLP
- Andrew Sukow - Advanced Ecommerce Research Systems Inc.
- Beverley Pomeroy - Pinc Productions Inc.
- Jason Macdonnell - TELUS Communications
- Sean Murch - Next Level Games
- Geoff Mair - Constructive Media Inc.
Check out their respective directory listings below for more information on their affiliated tech companies.