Is your tech startup looking for access to US Venture Capital and Angel networks?
The Canadian Regional Boot Camp for Technology Start-Ups looks like the event for you. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, in partnership with Canadian IT cluster organizations is inviting startups to the this Boot Camp series from March 16-20th in select locations on the East Coast. The first round of regional boot camps will include stops in the following cities:
- Monday, March 16th - Location TBC, Halifax
- Tuesday, March 17th - CEIM, Montréal
- Wednesday, March 18th - OCRI, Ottawa
- Thursday, March 19th - MaRS, Toronto
- Friday, March 20th University of Waterloo Accelerator Centre, Waterloo
This one-day boot camp will feature Silicon Valley and other US investors and is specifically designed to facilitate your market access to the US venture capital, angel networks and ICT companies. Interested? More information is available on the Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada website.
Will there be a Western Tour? According to Boris Mann of Bootup Labs, the Western roadtrip is tentatively scheduled for May/June.