Techvibes was able to break the news on two of the six new companies that will be calling Bootup Labs home this January (foodtree and Zedmo) but had to wait to read about the remaining four on another tech blog who got the exclusive news.
Boris Mann filled in the details on the Bootup Labs' blog later this afternoon. The January 2010 Cohort will be:
- Blast Ramp is collaborative distribution platform for companies that sell and ship consumer products.
- Compass Engine helps developers create the next generation of location based games.
- foodtree brings the community and transparency of the farmers market online.
- ReadFu brings contextual summaries for every link
- Status.ly is a device-independent lifestream aggregator with focus on personalized customization and real-time filtering.
- Zedmo lets you find events and social topics. You can discover these Zedmo “channels” according to their location, popularity, or topic