The C100 is gearing up for their third 48hrs in the Valley on June 8th and 9th and the focus this time around will be on Social Media, Metrics, Advertising and Monetization.
The C100 is giving Canadian Social Media companies the opportunity to come down to Silicon Valley and get social where social began.
If selected companies will get a chance to be mentored by the leaders in the industry, pitch their ideas to VCs and talk to some of the thinkers and innovators who helped define the entire Social Media industry.
The C100 promises more details soon but in the meantime here are some dates you need to remember:
- May 13th: Applications are due
- May 20th: Successful participants are notified
To be considered, companies must:
- Be based in Canada or be Canadian-led
- Have a product, customers and revenues
- Be at an inflection point, ready to jump to next level
- Be able to clearly define an issue or problem they want mentoring on
- Be recommended by either a C100 Sponsor or by a member of the Organizing Committee
48 Hours in the Valley is hosted in conjunction with the Consulate General of Canada / Canadian Trade Commissioners Service in San Francisco and Palo Alto.
Techvibes attended the second 48 Hours in the Valley event last fall and we can attest that this event is definitely worth applying for.