Database Developer - Justin Morneau of Database Development!
- Merge your love of baseball with a pay check
- Entrepreneurial environment - close-knit team
- Perk benefits - Hockey team, trips and events, sports games
MindField Group, the recruitment department for great companies, has a new Database Developer position with Pointstreak. Pointstreak.com Inc. is the leading provider of real-time scoring & official statistical systems; online registration & payment systems; as well as website hosting & content management systems for league-based sports organizations.
If you are interested in joining a company in its growth phase, we encourage you to apply.
What you will be doing
As our client’s Database Developer you would be responsible for the creation and development of a database to calculate statistics for amateur and professional baseballs leagues.
What we are looking for
If you’re looking to get into a thriving business and you excel in a performance based environment, this may be the place for you. We’re looking for a baseball enthusiast who can provide their ideas and feedback to ensure the success of our new database. Here are a few things we’re seeking in the ideal candidate:
• Strong understanding of baseball & baseball stats
• Minimum of 2 years experience developing databases
• Database optimization knowledge
• Related post secondary diploma or degree or equivalent experience (minimum of 5 years)
• Oracle certified an asset
• Experience in Oracle 9i or above preferred
• Interest in hockey or other league sports
Why you should want this job
You’ve taken the time to learn more about this position. Why not take the next step and apply today? We look forward to hearing from you.
This position is powered by MindField Group, a leading North American Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm. www.rethinkrecruiting.com