At FCV, we combine our skills in strategy, technology and design to deliver solutions that help our clients succeed. Our employees bring a wealth of knowledge and a wide variety of skills and backgrounds that together make us successful. We have professional and fun working relationships and enjoy working on dynamic, challenging projects for a range of clients in various industries. We're always interested in meeting smart, highly skilled, driven people who are interested in working with us. We currently have openings for talented designers reporting to a Creative Director. The successful candidates will be responsible for developing user interfaces, graphics, and print work to create compelling user experiences for our clients. Responsibilites:
- Collaborate with other Designers and Creative Director to ensure designs are consistent with client expectations and overall project goals.
- Effectively translate and elaborate existing mock-ups into subsequent web pages.
- Alter and convert creative designs in Photoshop to effective, optimized and functional HTML without using the program's "export as HTML" functions.
- Work with clients and/or other designers to explain design concepts and manage design feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A portfolio of design work that demonstrates your capabilities.
- CSS experience.
- Significant experience with Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
- Experience applying theories related to colour schemes, use of space, text placement, usability and visual flow.
- Education in New Media or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to focus under pressure and deal with ambiguity.
- A sense of humour.
- A positive attitude.