DigiBC (the Digital Media and Wireless Association of BC) has added 10 members to its board, for a final number of 24 executives. Here's the list...
- Dr. Boris Wertz, Partner, W Media Ventures
- Bruce Tattrie, Partner, Fasken Vancouver
- Frenny Bawa, VP, Global Business Development, RIM
- Dr. Gerri Sinclair, Executive Director, The Centre for Digital Media
- Glenn Entis, President SIGGRAPH Canada
- Jason Cohenour, CEO, Sierra Wireless
- Matthew Peters, Partner, McCarthy Vancouver
- Owen Matthews, Vice President, Wesley Clover
- Rob McGarry, Director R&D, NOKIA Vancouver
- Steve Hnatiuk, Partner, Yaletown Venture Partners
With these new members, the board now covers mobility and wireless, video games, animation and visual effects, web 2.0, social media and interactive marketing and e-learning. MIchael Bidu of WINBC (Wireless Innovation Network of BC) has also been unanimously approved as President of DigiBC. The board is structured as an executive group comprised of seven members and four working groups dealing with industry development, sponsorship, events and advocacy.