Toronto-based Extreme Startups is still seeking startups for its third cohort. Interested startups have until this Friday to apply.
The Canadian accelerator provides up to $230,000 in funding during its three-month program. That's more than any other accelerator program in the world, according to Extreme.
"Applications are open to any team from literally any part of the world, but teams must relocate to Toronto for the three-month program which begins in mid March," explains Sunil Sharma, managing director of the accelerator. "Extreme Startups looks for technical teams that have a great business model and show the signs of tenacity and drive that are needed to take startups to the next level."
Here are the startups from Extreme's last round described in one sentence:
- Kera lets you build in-app tutorials that can interact with page elements like buttons, text inputs and forms.
- Picatic is a crowd-funding platform for the event ticketing and management space.
- MyShoebox provides unlimited free photo backup and access to your photos anywhere.
- Shifthub is a SaaS-based shift scheduling platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Venio provides a platform to help users create and plan healthy meals.
And you can see how they're faring as of December, when we checked in on their post-program progress.