Startup Camp Montreal 5 is taking place this week and DEMO's Chris Shipley will be this edition's keynote speaker. Startup Camp Montreal allows an opportunity for all early stage companies, investors, media, and on-lookers alike to share information, network and form strategic alliances.
The fifth edition of Startup Camp is on October 15th and these five selected entrepreneurs will validate their pitches live, testing their presentations in front of a captive audience and receiving real-time feedback.
- RushPRnews - the online white label platform through which public relations agencies create, broadcast, and measure their campaigns.
- Network Hippo - the first personal CRM tool that consolidates and cleans up contracts from mail addresses, address books, and social networks.
- Assetize - the AdSense for Twitter, helping users monetize their social media accounts.
- Thoora - the web-based solution that uncovers the news that is attracting the most attention across the Internet in real-time.
- Tekinno Corp - providing an unique display system and integrated technology platform for the aviation and trucking industries that makes refueling easier, safe, and faster.
The main event starts at SAT (Société des arts technologiques) at 6:00pm at with an intro from Tara Hunt following by Shipley's keynote and the five presentations.