Techvibes Tech Fest is a one-of-a-kind event featuring a lineup of execs from some of fastest growing tech companies in the city pitching a job-seeking audience on why they should work for them.
Tech Fest Toronto is one month out and takes place on March 27 at The Great Hall on Queen Street West. And you're invited to attend.
Earlier this month we announced that the event was locked and loaded with a full slate of 10 presenting companies including FreshBooks, Shopify, and Wattpad.
Based on the incredible interest from both hiring companies and job seekers (there are 450 people already registered) we've decided to add two more companies to the lineup.
There will be drinks and good food as attendees meet the CEOs, hiring managers, and executive teams of the presenting companies. Each company will have a creative exhibit area set up but the highlight of the night will be watching the company reps pitch you on why you should work for them. Hear what sets them apart, their perks, and the technology they're building.
Job seekers should register for free now as this event is filling up fast.
The complete lineup of participating companies is:
- FreshBooks - Mike McDerment, CEO and co-founder
- Shopify - Satish Kanwar, Director of Operations
- Wattpad - Allen Lau, CEO and co-founder
- BNOTIONS - Nahim Nasser, VP Engineering
- Hubba - Ben Zifkin, Founder and CEO
- Bionym - Andrew D'Souza, President
- Slyce - Erika Racicot, COO
- Vena Solutions - George Papayiannis, CTO and co-founder
- Top Hat - Mike Silagadze, CEO and founder
- EventMobi - Bijan Vaez, CTO and co-founder
- Achievers - To be announced
- Nascent Digital - To be announced