Canada's leading independent technology news site wants you.
We're seeking people with stories to tell—entrepreneurs, investors, and experts with insight into Canada's startup scene—who want to share their experiences with a diverse and engaged audience. Guest writers reach thousands of readers across Canada, including prominent entrepreneurs and salient investors. It's a great way to raise one's profile and make valuable new connections.
Below are some examples of some of our most popular guest articles.
- Andrew D'Souza, Chief Operating Officer, Top Hat Monocle, Toronto
- David Quail, cofounder, Zenlike, Edmonton
- Mario Zelaya, Founder and Global Managing Director of Majestic Media
- Adrian Crook, Founder of AC+A and CEO of PlayRank
- Boris Wertz, Version One Ventures, Vancouver
- Evgeny Tchebotarev, Co-founder and COO, 500px, Toronto
If you're interested in becoming our next great guest writer, fire us a note with your story idea at firstname.lastname@example.org.