The F5 Expo is one month away and everyone is excited to see keynote speaker Malcolm Gladwell. But don't forget that they've got a full schedule of workshops with great speakers scheduled throughout the day on the tradeshow floor.
And the first 2,000 tickets for the tradeshow are free, so be sure to register now to take in these informative, hands-on workshops.
Twitter Etiquette for Business with HootSuite's Ryan Holmes
- Learn about new twitter trends and the impact they could have on your business. More importantly, get to know some basic rules that will help you build a loyal following.
WordPress for Dummies with Lisa Sabin-Wilson
- Together with Lisa Sabin-Wilson, author of WordPress for Dummies, explore the ease in which you can host a dynamic, interactive and useful website for minimal cost.
Local Marketing with Adam Killam
- Internet and social media marketing specialist Adam Killam will show you "free" and paid ways to get local customers ringing your cash register.
Blogging for Business with John Chow
- Whether you already have a blog or need to set one up, this workshop will give you tangible strategies for success and help you create long lasting client relationships.
Travel Tips: Avoiding Outrageous Cell Bills While on the Road with Darci LaRocque
- Ever been stuck with a cell phone bill that is so high it made you want to cry? Attend this session to learn some fool proof tips that will help you avoid high voice and data charges while on the road.
BONUS: Event organizers are giving every 25th person to register for the free tradeshow pass an additional All Inclusive Conference Pass which includes Gladwell's keynote!