A handful of North America's premier online tools for small businesses are banding together and today announced the launch of Get Startup Tools.
Toronto's Wave along with Box, MailChimp, Zendesk, Uberflip and General Assembly have created a tool kit at GetStartupTools.com that is "the best place to find substantial savings from premium apps focused on helping early-stage companies."
Providing start-up solutions from payroll, accounting and digital marketing to customer support, web development, email newsletters, online content sharing, education and more, the initiative brings entrepreneurs great deals on tools they need to run their business.
“Launching a business is hard. We know because we were all start-ups too. So, we joined forces to create a bundle that would make it easier and less expensive to get your company off the ground,” says Wave CEO Kirk Simpson.
Get Startup Tools brings together the best features and offers from the following companies:
- Box is an online content sharing and collaboration solution that enables you to quickly access your files anywhere from any mobile device, easily collaborate with your team, and securely share content with anyone. Sign up now to claim a free 10GB Box account.
- MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, integrate with services you already use and track your results. Sign up for MailChimp and get $50 worth of Monkey Rewards automatically deposited into your account, an exclusive offer for new MailChimp accounts.
- Zendesk makes it easy for any company to provide great customer service. Sign up now for one year free with a $1,000-credit toward your Zendesk. Your credit covers a Regular one-year plan with three agents.
- Uberflip is a content marketing tool that makes it easy to enhance, share and track content across devices. Create stunning digital flipbooks, such as brochures, catalogs, ebooks, magazines, newsletters, guides and more. Sign up to get two months of free use of the platform ($60 value).
- General Assembly offers high-quality online classes taught by top practitioners, and designed to build fluency in digital marketing, user experience, web development, mobile design, product management and more. Sign up for a two-week free trial, with unlimited access to all upcoming livestream classes and a growing video library, updated weekly.
- Wave makes it easy to be your own boss by providing a toolkit to manage your back end business tasks, with Payroll and Payments, and 100% free Accounting, Invoicing and Receipts applications. Sign up now to take advantage of three months of free Payroll in the U.S. and Canada.
Get your tool kit at GetStartupTools.com today.