This morning Vancouver-based startup accelerator, GrowLab, announced its Winter 2012 cohort.
Five chosen companies have settled in GrowLab’s new space and are ready to begin their 4-month program next week.
The Winter 2012 cohort is comprised of a diverse group of startups across some of the fastest growing trends in technology:
- ePACT is an emergency network that leverages the power of online networking to connect organizations and individuals, share information and communicate before, during and after crises.
- Good Momming! gives personalized baby feeding and growth recommendations to new parents. Recommendations are personalized, accessible via mobile and available in real time.
- KarmaHire is a cloud recruitment suite for the world’s fastest growing companies to source, screen and hire better talent.
- Procurify is a spend management solution for organizations of all sizes. It is an online software that is easy-to-use, secure and cost effective.
- SpaceList makes it easy to find the perfect office, retail or warehouse space. SpaceList brings all of Canada’s commercial real estate listings together in one place so you can quickly find a great space for your business.
Both KarmaHire and SpaceList came out of Launch Academy, the Vancouver-based pre-accelerator program that helps entrepreneurs execute on their startups through education, mentorship, lean metrics and networking opportunities.