Today GrowLab announced the seven companies that will be part of their Fall 2013 Cohort. There are five startups that will be joining their full program and two startups that will be a part of their Farm Team.
Here are the startups that have secured a spot in the GrowLab program and have vowed to reach new heights in Vancouver within 3 months:
- Cognilab is an online laboratory for creating, crowdsourcing and sharing psychology experiments.
- Farm At Hand is a multi-platform, cloud-based farm management program allowing producers to manage production activities and agribusinesses to exchange real-time information with their customers.
- Retsly normalizes real estate listing data from multiple sources and implements a cohesive and consistent real time API accessible to developers.
- Skift is a travel intelligence company that offers news, information, data and services to professionals in the travel industry and professional travelers to help them make smart decisions about travel.
- Zeetl is a social telephony and messaging platform that allows its users to call and message their Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn friends for free without a need to know or dial phone numbers.
These two farm teams were selected as they show high potential but are not ready for the big show just yet:
- SMART Pics builds interactive physical experiences that connect consumers to brands they love.
- Just Parts is a patented platform that simplifies online buying and selling of parts and accessories