THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Techvibes is giving away a shiny new HTC One smartphone courtesy of Telus!
Packed with intuitive new features and touting a cool, full-aluminum body with dual frontal speakers, the HTC One is the Android device fans have been waiting for. Here are just a few exciting things that the HTC One can do:
● Bring images to life. Zoe is the latest and greatest in multimedia tools, incorporating sound and motion into your snapshots to turn them into a living, breathing gallery.
● Organize your life. BlinkFeed lets you build your own personalized home screen, with all of your favourite content streaming live into one place.
● Stand out in a crowd: Sense Voice reduces background noise, ensuring you sound loud and clear regardless of your surroundings.
● Listen to music like never before: BoomSound allows you to enjoy more powerful HD music with a built in amplifier for Beats Audio and dual frontal stereo speakers.
To win the HTC One for free, simply follow these two easy steps:
1. Leave a comment (use your real email address; it's kept private) saying what feature of the HTC One you're most excited about.
Also, to celebrate the launch of the new HTC One, Telus is offering customers who trade in their old phone a $100 in-store credit toward the purchase of the new HTC One or accessory. The $100 minimum trade-in offer applies to customers with a $0 to $100 trade-in value on their old device.
This giveaway ends on Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at midnight Pacific Standard Time. A winner will be drawn at random on Wednesday, May 1. One prize to be won. Only Canadian residents are eligible to join. Maximum one entry per person per day.