Want to develop your skills in social media? Are you interested in writing about the technology community?
Techvibes' internship program is a minimum 3-month commitment of 16-20 hours per week. Interns will work closely with the Editor to produce content for the Techvibes blog and promote it across the social web; monitor the real-time web and look for story ideas; and contribute news stories to the site. This is an unpaid position.
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with social media, including: Flickr, Twitter, and social bookmarking sites
To participate in the Intern program you should:
- Be available to work 16-20 hours per week
- Be willing to commit to a 3-month program
- Have a laptop computer
To apply, send us an email telling us a bit about yourself including links to any online work you've done.