Smart mobile device adoption is exploding, but we bet most people didn't know it was this big: a whopping 50,000-plus employees driving a staggering $775 million in revenues.
And nearly half (47%) of all jobs in the mobile app industry are located in Ontario. Technical employees—which make up about half of the industry's workforce—such as coders, earn an average salary of $68,000.
With this explosion, we've seen a changing of the guard on the Techvibes Job Board. New listings are dominated by job titles featuring "mobile." Here's just a few this week:
- Mobile Web Developer | HootSuite Media | Vancouver
- Mobile Designer | Mobify | Vancouver
- Mobile Developer | Achievers | Toronto
- Mobile UX Designer | Shopify | Ottawa
- Senior Mobile Engineer - iOS | Move Canada | Richmond, BC
- Android Developer | FreshBooks | Toronto
- Senior iOS Dveloper | Wattpad | Toronto
And if you're hiring a mobile developer, get into the mix by adding your job opportunity to the Job Board. And use discount code "mobile30" to save 30% off our already affordable $149 single job listing fee. Better yet, take advantage of our new unlimited option like the hiring companies mentioned above.