Need to generate more leads that will turn into closed sales and increased sales revenue?
Thanks to BCTIA's Centre 4 Growth Mac McIntosh will be touring BC in February with stops in Kelowna, Victoria, and Vancouver to teach you how.
In this special, half-day seminar featuring technology marketing and lead generation expert, M. H. (Mac) McIntosh, you will learn how to use marketing to generate, nurture and identify qualified, sales-ready leads your salespeople and channel partners need in order to meet or exceed your company’s sales and revenue goals in 2011 and beyond.
Specific topics to be addressed include:
- How to save time and money while prospecting for new business, and virtually eliminate the need for making cold-calls.
- How to use low-cost marketing to handle the early stages of the sales process, allowing your salespeople or channel partners to be up to 70 percent more efficient at closing sales.
- Tuesday, February 22nd - 8:00am - 12:30pm
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wednesday, February 23rd - 8:00am - 12:30pm
- Vancouver Island Technology Park
- Thursday, February 24th - 8:00am - 12:30pm
- Sutton Place Hotel