British Columbia Technology Industry Association (BCTIA) is seeking a Manager of Membership and Administration who will hold primary responsibility for the retention and growth of the BCTIA membership, driving results to meet annual corporate goals and objectives.
This role requires an individual that possesses the ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks, while ensuring the overall office operates smoothly and efficiently. The ability to work as part of a small, dynamic team is essential.
As the primary liaison for membership and program inquiries, the individual must have a strong customer-service focus, be comfortable with sales and marketing processes and have the ability to handle a variety of situations and issues in a professional, diplomatic manner.
The Manager of Membership and Administration is responsible for all activities associated with the retention and growth of the BCTIA membership, including member database management, membership communications, member prospecting campaigns. Additional duties include general administrative duties, including Board of Directors and Executive Committee secretariat support.
- Key contact for all membership and program inquiries
- Manage and maintain all member directories and databases
- Execute and manage membership renewal campaigns
- Execute and manage all member prospecting campaigns
- Preparation and delivery of member status reports
- Administer departmental office systems and procedures
- Establish and maintain corporate filing system and libraries
- Answer and route phone calls, mail and email messages
- Oversight of co-tenant activities, including management of reception personnel, tenant liaison and communications
- Provide secretariat support to the Association Board of Directors and Executive
- Committee meetings, including meeting coordination, directors communications, minute taking, meeting package preparation and distribution of materials
- Provide administrative support to Association executive team, as required
- Event support as required, including on-site registration management
- Exercise tact, discretion and the highest level of professional judgment at all times
- Strong initiative, with the ability to work in a self-directed manner and as part of a small team environment
- Comfortable with proactive sales and marketing processes
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer-service
- Proven organizational skills
- Solid working knowledge of office processes and corporate policy development
- Poficiency with a variety of software products including MS Office Suite, website (CMS) and database (CRM)systems
- Experience in an Industry Association or in the service sector considered an asset
Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with Manager, Membership and Administration in the subject line. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Application deadline November 21, 2008.