This morning the New Ventures BC competition announced the 10 finalists that are vying for the 2007 award. $135,000 in prize money is up for grabs with first place receiving $60,000 from BC Hydro. The final step for these 10 new companies is their business presentations to the Jury on September 13th and 14th. Winners will be announced at the 7th annual New Ventures BC Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, September 26th.
- Phil Nie - Zell Chip
- Norma Biln - Augurex
- Florence Leung - PeerFX
- Mike Tan - TeamPages
- Doug Warkentin - Biometals Recovery Systems
- Robert Eberhardt - Immersivision
- Ray Walia - Razor Technology
- Jocelyn Cowie - ASSESSEX
- Jerrod Leviton - Bean Services
- Kelly Acheson - Adventure Engine
Good luck to the finalists!