nextMEDIA just announced the nominees for this year's Digi Awards and it's the who's who of Canada's digital media landscape. Here are the nominees from four of the whopping 31 categories.
Canada’s Top Digital Companies
- Vision Critical
Canada's Most Promising New Digital Companies
- gShift Labs
- Cue Digital Media
- Uken Games
Best in Location-Based Services
- Yellow Pages Application by Yellow Pages Group
- 19-2 by The IvI* studio
- Eat St. iPhone App by Invoke
Best in Mobile Gaming
- Garage Inc. by Breakthrough Entertainment
- Burn the Rope by Big Blue Bubble
- Kingdoms at War by A Thinking Ape
Formerly known as the Canadian New Media Awards, The Digi Awards are Canada's premier showcase of the remarkable digital media companies, projects, products and pioneers that are putting Canada at the forefront of the international mediascape.