Today, NORTH BY NORTHEAST (NXNE), in association with FITC Events, announced their first round of presenters for three days of presentations and workshops for NXNE INTERACTIVE (NXNEi). The event will take place in Toronto from June 13 - 19, 2011.
Last year’s inaugural conference was sold out. NXNEi returns this year with a new structure featuring cutting-edge workshops, panel sessions, and inspiring keynote presentations. NXNEi is a unique conference bringing together musicians and filmmakers, tech entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, social media aficionados and anyone looking to get the most out of new technologies, tools, and trends.
You don’t want to miss these NXNEi speakers:
- Scott Stratten, president of Un-marketing.com presents Seven Deadly Online Marketing Sins
- Evan Ratliff, contributing editor of Wired Magazine will moderate Digital Publishing and Long Form Storytelling in the Digital Age
- Rob Dyer, founder of Skate4Cancer.com will discuss advocating creatively in Social Change, Social Media and Social Filmmaking
- Jared Ficklen, Principal Technologist at FrogDesign.com presents Sound Visualization and Physical Computing
- Peter Kirn, Digital music and media artist presents Tablets and Music: iPads and Beyond, Design Makes Musical Creation More Touchable, Connected
The full list of NXNEi presenters and presentations is available at www.nxne.com/interactive. NXNEi is supported by the Ontario Media Development Corporation (OMDC) on behalf of the Ministry of Culture.
Stay tuned for the complete NXNE Music line-up, Film schedule and additional NXNEi programming.