Open source. Collaboration. CMS. CSS. SEO. It's an alphabet soup of technology but the stakes are high. What if you make the wrong call on how you build your website?
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone developing a new website
- Anyone doing a site rebuild in 2009
- Digital agencies, web designers & developers interested in providing lasting results for their clients
What You'll Learn:
- strengths and weaknesses of open source versus proprietary CMS technology
- what to look for when selecting a vendor
- key features that can get missed in initial evaluation of website developers
- technology best practices for SEO
- planning a stress-free site launch
- streamlining your content management process
- some tools that can assist in Information Architecture and site development
Panel participants include John Starkey of FCV Technologies, Ron Moravek of Sitemasher, and Blake Johnson of Site9. Register online if you're interested in attending.