Attention startups: do you have what it takes to throw down at the Startup/Smackdown at GROW2012?
It's your opportunity to pitch four of the biggest Silicon Valley tech blogs in person—and all on Canadian soil.
The GROW2012 Conference will be host to Startup/Smackdown and writers from TechCrunch, ReadWriteWeb, VentureBeat, and GigaOM will be on the panel of judges along with all-star investors.
In order to participate you need to apply and you should probably keep these rules in mind.
- Only conference attendees are eligible to to pitch at the Startup/Smackdown.
- Competing startups will be announced at the start of the pitch session therefore, startups.
- You must be in the room. You snooze, you lose!
- Only one representative from each company is allowed to present.
- Presenters have 60 seconds to pitch to the judges.
The pay off?
The four winning companies will get to pitch on the main stage for the FINAL SMACKDOWN at the end of the day in front of the 800-plus strong GROW2012 Conference audience. Apply to pitch as Startup/Smackdown online now.