Plug and Play Canada is now accepting applications for their summer cohort which will skip the Calgary portion of the program.
Selected startups will get the following upon acceptance:
- An investment of $25,000;
- Three months of office space at the Plug and Play Tech Center in Silicon Valley;
- Weekly mentorship sessions with experienced Silicon Valley investors, entrepreneurs and executives;
- Access to a network of over 150 investors;
- And an opportunity to pitch at demo day in Silicon Valley with over 500 people in attendance including VCs, angel investors, enterprises and media partners in attendance.
Plug and Play is one of the most active seed investors in Silicon Valley with an investment portfolio that includes PayPal, Dropbox, Zoosk, and Lending Club (in which Google recently invested $125 million).
Apply here by Sunday, June 2.