Startup Calgary is looking for fresh, up-and-coming startups to be showcased at Startup Calgary’s Launch Party to be held on November 23rd at Hotel Arts.
What is Startup Calgary?
Startup Calgary is all about community building - our primary goal is to help pull the IT based, startup related communities in Calgary and surrounding area closer together. We know that's a pretty tall order - there's a lot of get togethers, basement startups, and technologies being dreamed up here in our city that no one is aware of. We want to make sure everyone has the support and exposure they need.
Why should your startup particpate in Launch Party? Selected startups will receive:
- 30 minute advisory session with the showcase selection panel
- Strategic introductions to A100 members at the event
- Exposure to the entire Calgary area startup community
- And, last but not least, coverage here on Techvibes
To qualify your startup must be:
- An Information, Communications, or Media technology startup based in Calgary (no bio tech or clean tech)
- Ready to, or have recently launched your company; and/or viable product/service
- Incorporated for no longer than two years
The deadline to apply to showcase your startup is November 5th, so apply online today.
Just want to come to the party? Tickets are on sale now and available online.