UPDATE: And the winner of a free mesh13 ticket is… Mark Hardwick!
mesh13 is less than one week away - May 15 and 16 - so we thought it would be a good time to remind everyone why coming is a good thing... especially for free!
1. Great content, which offers you a mix of sessions that will explore how the Web is impact work, money, books and politics, as well as sessions designed to help you learn and gain new insight.
2. Awesome keynote speakers: Treehouse’s Ryan Carson will talk about the dramatic changes in how education is being delivered and consumed. Kyle Monson will provide insight into the rise of brand journalism as companies become publishers. Joshua Benton will guide us through how the media continues to evolve, while Salesforce.com’s JP Rangaswami will explore how we work is changing.
3. Panels and workshops designed to provide new insight and information to do your jobs better or different. These sessions are delivered by people working in the trenches who can provide deliver invaluable guidance on what do to stay ahead of the game. The topics being covered include presentations, design, content marketing, social media optimization and email marketing.
4. Lots of networking opportunities. As much as mesh is about great content and speakers, a key part of what makes mesh different and so good to attend is how it provides attendees with opportunities to meet lots of people, including folks who work in other sectors. This provides great and new insight, while giving you the chance to establish new connections.
5. Exposure to startup entrepreneurs who will be attending mesh for free as part of the Hosted Startup Program, which is our way of support the vibrant startup community.
6. Win a free ticket to mesh13 from Techvibes. To enter for your chance to win this free ticket, valued at $579, simply tweet this article and include the hashtag #meshvibes.
Contest ends tonight at midnight PST. We'll select and announce a winner tomorrow, so stay tuned. (Note: ticket has no cash value.)