As the cost of developing apps decreases (and it should be, right?) more companies will be taking advantage of communicating with their community via mobile devices. One of the industries that will greatly benefit from this will be the non-profit and charity sector.
And companies like Artez Interactive are poised to be on the cutting edge of this. If you're with a non-profit and/or charity this is one company you may want to keep in touch with.
For example, during this weekend's Boolathon 2010, bowling participants will be leveraging the power of mobile technology to fundraise in support of Kids Help Phone.
Participants in the Canada-wide BMO Boolathon 2010 can download the Free Boolathon App, developed by Artez Interactive and use it to:
- Track personal donations on individual fundraising thermometers.
- View personalized event day information including locations, times and dates.
- Access iPhone address books to easily send emails to friends and family.
- Connect to Facebook to share fundraising updates.
- Share personal page links & messages on Twitter.
- Instantly process secure credit card or PayPal donations through the mobile web.
- Learn more about Kids Help Phone, Canada's leader in youth counselling.