1. Top-notch mix of cross-disciplinary intranet experts. Dion Hinchcliffe (Enterprise 2.0 Analyst for CBS, ZDNet, ebizQ) for high-level strategy. Stewart Mader (author of Wikipatterns) for hands-on practical advice. Eric Karjaluoto (author of Speak Human) on the importance of design. More speakers will be announced soon!
2. Learn how real companies are using social intranets to transform collaboration and knowledge sharing. Hear case studies presented by real organizations, like Oxfam America.
3. Learn more about SharePoint 2010. SharePoint is loved by some, hated by others. It can be a key part of your social intranet -- if you know what you're doing.
4. Full-day pre-event workshop for ThoughtFarmer customers. Do you use the ThoughtFarmer solution for your social intranet? Attend a full-day pre-event workshop on Wednesday, October 27th for advanced, hands-on training specifically for ThoughtFarmer customers.
5. It's in Vancouver, and Vancouver is awesome. It's got the highest concentration of coffee shops, sushi bars and graphic designers in the world. And where else can you go sailing, golfing and skiing -- all in the same day?
Register online today to take advantage of early-bird pricing which ends on September 3rd.