The biggest news on the Canadian tech scene this month was Toronto's PushLife being acquired by Google for a reported $25 Million. The launch of the BlackBerry PlayBook, the Royal Wedding, and the National election today also made for popular topics on Techvibes.
Here are the Top 10 blog posts for the month:
- Toronto's PushLife acquired by Google for $25 Million - Rob Lewis
- Advice for startups on how to make money from online advertising - Andrea Wahbe
- The five greatest iPhones of all time - Knowlton Thomas
- Where to watch the Royal Wedding Online in Canada - Bryce Tarling
- Federal Election 2011: Who is winning the social media war? [Infographic]- Knowlton Thomas
- A Thinking Ape does virtual good with virtual goods - Rob Lewis
- Google Canada offers free websites and .ca domains for Canadian small businesses - Andrea Wahbe
- Why were there no PlayBook lineups? Because RIM cares about its customers - Knowlton Thomas
- The Comprehensive List of Canadian Incubators and Accelerators - Rob Lewis
- Should Toronto embrace the Silicon Valley North title? - Rob Lewis
Congrats to new contributor Bryce Tarling on his Top 10 blog post after writing for Techvibes for only one week.
Techvibes is always on the look out for new blog contributors, so if you're interested get in touch.