For those of you out there that love stats and monitoring trends, here are the Top 10 blog posts published on Techvibes during the month of August based on pageviews.
- Amazon's Data could rock Online Advertising by Rob Lewis
- PEER 1 Canada Startup Index August 2009
- Vancouver's WorkSpace to close doors this week by Rob Lewis
- BC Ferries site down - domain name renewal to blame? by Rob Lewis
- Shaw and Novus square off via social media over $10 promotion by Warren Frey
- Is Crowdsourced Journalism making you Dumber by Sarah Blue
- Twitter's Lifecycle and What it means to Marketers by Doug van Spronsen
- The True Value of Social Media by Sarah Blue
- iPhone coming to Telus and Bell early next year? by Warren Frey
- Analytics: Stalking your readers the legal way by Sarah Blue
Now that it s September and everyone is back to work, it's time for a contest. The top blog post published during the month of September (based on pageview stats via Google Analytics) by either Techvibes staff, a City Community Manager or Guest Contributor gets a $250 cash prize.
So if you'd like to be a guest contributor, start writing and submit your blog post as soon as possible to benefit from an entire month of traffic. If you've read this far, then you have a pretty good idea of what kind of content we're looking for.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.