For those of you out there that love stats and monitoring trends, here are the Top 10 blog posts published on Techvibes during the month of September based on pageviews.
- What I learned from TechCrunch50 by Adarsh Pallian
- Paying for a cup of coffee with new Starbucks iPhone App by Rob Lewis
- What Separates 37signals and Twitter by Varun Mathur
- The Who, What, and Where of Chinese Internet Users by Tait Lawton
- 6 Tips for Foursquare Virgins by Michael Yurechko
- Reinvent's Kevin Ham wants your ideas for Vancouver.com by Rob Lewis
- Competition offers up to 5 Million for Community News Innovation by Rob Lewis
- 23 year-old CEO pursues growth during recession by Hugh Macdonald
- Website Developer ensnared in Novus-Shaw court battle by Curt Cherewayko
- PROFIT HOT 50: Canada's Hottest Startups by Rob Lewis
If you've read this far, you probably recall that we ran a contest for the month of September with $250 going to the top blog post based on pageviews. Congrats to Adarsh Pallian for taking home the prize and shame on all of you that thought about entering but never got around to writing a blog post.