January 2009 was a record traffic month at Techvibes - thanks to everyone for reading.
Over the past couple of months we've noticed that Twitter has been working its way up the list of referring sites when looking at traffic sources and this month it hit #1 (excluding search engines) according to our analytics account.
Thanks to Google Analytics we can drill down into the Twitter stats and look at the specific referrers. So, here are the Top 10 folks on Twitter sending traffic our way:
- Roxyyo - Vancouver e-commerce blogger Linda Bustos of Elastic Path
- tagga - Vancouver startup Tagga
- kentgoldman - San Francisco VC Kent Goldman of First Round Capital
- NinjaChad - Toronto Blog Advertising Ninja Chad Randall
- iancapstick - Ottawa Media coach Ian Capstick of MediaStyle
- fusedlogic - Edmonton Social Media strategist Walter Schwabe
- mlambert - North Vancouver designer Matt Lambert of Cardeo
- thattallguy - Jess Sloss of Vancouver's Giant Ant Media
- chrisbreikss - Chris Breikss of 6S Marketing
- sjagger - Steve Jagger of Reachd & Ubertor
Thanks for all the re-tweets and mentions on Twitter! Look out for this post to become a regular monthly feature.