Toronto's Newtopia, a personalized health coaching company for weight loss and healthy living, has launched a weight loss web portal to help individuals lose weight. Newtopia Portal 2.0 uses HTML5, which helps make the site device agnostic.
It is also hosted on cloud technology, thus scalable. Newtopia decided to create this new online portal to stay on the edge of technology and convenience. The new portal provides recommended meal plans, exercise scheduling and behaviour tracking with the ability to track, add and change daily items based on a plan designed for you based on your genes and lifestyle. Comparative market research was done to determine best practices and weaknesses of existing nutrition and exercise trackers.
Moving forward, Newtopia will be introducing an app for this portal in early October, which can be used on any iOS device, as well as Android and BlackBerry devices.
Newtopia’s new service includes features such as:
• Dynamic real time tracking of nutrition, exercise, hours slept, glasses of water, mood swings, and more.
• Use of pre-populated schedules from the experts and the ability to create your own schedule.
• Each client is assigned a personal coach who is best matched to the client’s personality.
• Food database with over 250,000 foods all sorted based on Newtopia’s food groups and meal plans.
• Exercise Videos providing step by step instructions on each activity
• Text message notifications
Newtopia is a personalized health coaching company dedicated to sustainable weight loss and healthy living solutions.