The latest crop of Business in Vancouver's Forty Under 40 winners for 2013/14 has been unveiled.
Not surprisingly the majority of the folks on the list are from technology-related companies including Techvibes guest contributor Alexandra Greenhill of myBestHelper and 2011 Techvibes Digital Media Person to Watch Stephen Ufford of Trulio.
The winners were picked by a panel of five judges including biv.com editor Joannah Connolly. The honorees will be profiled in Business in Vancouver in December, and will then be celebrated at BIV's annual gala Forty Under 40 awards dinner at the Fairmont Waterfront on January 30, 2014.
Here are some of the other winners working with technology companies (the complete list of winners is online here):
- Terry Beech, Hiretheworld.com
- Matt Bilbey, EA Sports
- Jamie Cheng, Klei Entertainment
- Chris Day, Fully Managed
- Jamie Garratt, Idea Rebel
- Andrew Knowles, Stemcell Technologies
- Peter Lukomskyj, QuickMobile
- Otis Perrick, Disruptive Media Publishers
- Robert Piasentin, Sierra Systems
- Andrew Reid, Vision Critical
- Stephen Robinson, ClearVision
- Serge Salager, OneMove Technologies
- James Taylor, Precision NanoSystems
- Shafin Tejani, Victory Square Labs
- Andrew Warfield, Convergient.io