At the end of 2010, the Venture Capital community was in a much better position than it has been in a long time by a variety of measures:
- double digit investment level increase across various industries
- a record number of venture-backed company exits
- a marked improvement in the IPO market
But have we moved beyond the financial crisis completely? Will these trends continue? What are VC's looking for in 2011? What is happening to valuations? And what's next?
On March 22nd the Vancouver Enterprise Forum is presenting a panel discussion on the outlook for Venture Capital Financing in 2011.
These questions and more will be addressed by a panel of US and Canadian Software and New Media Venture Capitalists including:
- Shawn Abbott - iNovia Capital
- Bill McAleer - Voyager Capital
- Tim Porter - Madrona Venture Group
- Divesh Sisodraker - Vanedge Capital
The panel discussion will be moderated by Tagga Media's Amielle Lake and include a Q&A session.
As always, the March 22nd VEF event is at the Vancity Theatre on Seymour Street and runs from 5:30pm - 8:00pm. Register online.