The Art of Marketing is one-day conference featuring five internationally renowned bestselling authors and leaders who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical marketing issues.
Toronto hosted the Art of Marketing earlier this month and now it is Vancouver's chance to pack an auditorium full of marketing professionals looking for some serious inspiration.
- Gary Vaynerchuk on Branding & Word of Mouth Marketing
- Guy Kawasaki on Creativity & Innovation
- William Taylor on Strategy & Competition
- Mitch Joel on Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Avinash Kaushik on Brand Measurement: Metrics and Analytics
Techvibes doesn't want you to miss out on your chance to attend the Art of Marketing and network with over 1,000 of BC's most influential marketers.
As a media sponsor of The Art of Marketing, we can help you get to the conference in two ways:
- Techvibes will be giving away four tickets to the day long event. To enter the ticket draw, simply comment on this blog post with the name of one of the books written by one of the speakers by end of day April 1st AND retweet, "like", or share this article with your friends on Facebook. On Saturday, April 2nd we'll award four lucky winners with one ticket each.
- If you don't win a ticket, use promo code TV23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets.
The Art of Marketing takes place on June 9th at the Centre in Vancouver for Performing Arts.