The Art of Marketing Conference is full day conference in Toronto on March 5th featuring seven marketing wizards (five of which are internationally renowned bestselling authors) who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical marketing issues.
- Randi Zuckerberg on Social Media - @randizuckerberg
- Scooter Braun - Inside the Brand of Justin Bieber - @scooterbraun
- Martin Lindstrom on Branding & Consumber Behavior - @martinlindstrom
- Youngme Moon on Marketing Innovation & Brand Differentiation
- Eric Ryan on Branding & Innovation - @methodguy
- Bryan Pearson on Enterprise Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management - @Pearson4loyalty
- Mitch Joel - CTRL ALT DEL - How to Reboot Your Marketing in a Connected World - @mitchjoel
Techvibes doesn't want you to miss out on your chance to be a part of history and network with over 1,200 of Canada’s most influential marketers, so we're giving away four tickets.
To enter to win, simply tweet about who you're looking forward to seeing at The Art of Marketing. Be sure to use the hashtag #artofmarketing as well as the @techvibes Twitter handle to make it official.
Example: I want to win tickets from @techvibes to go to the #artofmarketing to see @mitchjoel.
You have one week to do this and on Tuesday, January 31st we'll announce the winners.
The Art of Marketing takes place on March 5th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. If you can't wait to find out if you've won a free ticket, use promo code TV23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets.