The Art of Marketing Conference is one-day conference in Toronto featuring five internationally renowned bestselling authors and leaders who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical marketing issues.
- Gary Vaynerchuk on Social Media & Word of Mouth Marketing
- Guy Kawasaki on Creativity & Innovation
- Avinash Kaushik on Brand Measurement: Metrics and Analytics
- Sheena Iyengar on Consumer Behaviour & the Psychology of Choice
- Jeffrey Hayzlett on Brand Strategy & Growth
Techvibes offered up tickets in a giveaway that would make four lucky readers very happy. To enter the giveaway, all you had to do was comment on a blog post with the name of one of the books written by one of the authors above. Pretty simple.
Today we drew the winners and they are:
- Jodi Echakowitz (@JodiEchakowitz)
- Tera Kristen (@terakristen)
- David Allen (@DaveFlys)
- Shaminda Attygalle (@shamattygalle)
Didn't win? It's not too late to take advantage of Techvibes' promo code TV23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price (or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets).
The Art of Marketing takes place on March 7th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.