NodeFly APM provides real-time monitoring for your Node.js application. Simplicity is the key!
We allow our users to gain detailed, real-time performance monitoring of your Node.js application services so they can see everything that is happening, as it happens. This includes understanding system usage at every moment in time to uncover and resolve issues within the application as they arise.
Here’s a breakdown of NodeFly’s features:
• Fast Set up. You have better things to do than waste time installing something. This is done either with a couple lines of code or a NPM install.
• Unified Dashboard. We think the best place to have your data is right in front of you. With our unified dashboard, you have a real-time visual representation of your Average Response time, Top Slowest Functions, CPU, Concurrent Connections/Throughput, Event Loop, and Memory/Heap data.
• Capacity Utilization. Gain real-time insight into capacity utilization and instantly see how changing usage affects performance.
• Optimization. Dig deep into your services layer to optimize your app performance. Get visibility of what your app is talking to and what could be slowing it down so you can improve how your app functions.
• Supporting numerous cloud platforms + physical hardware. You aren’t limited to one server or service provider. Why should your monitoring solution? NodeFly thinks you shouldn’t be. NodeFly supports Windows, Smart OS, Linux, and OSX.
• Alerts. Use our alerts to monitor what is important to ensure applications stay up and running. Our email notification lets you know about performance concerns with CPU, Concurrent Connections, Event Loop, and Heap usage immediately. We help you take action as quickly as possible.
• Multiple Accounts You don’t have to watch your app alone! Adding subusers is quick and easy and allows you to have more eyes on the prize!
NodeFly is consistently adding and refining features to do the monitoring so Node.js developers can focus on building.
News on NodeFly
San Francisco's StrongLoop has acquired Vancouver-based NodeFly's Node.js monitoring solution. While terms of the deal were not disclosed, it sounds like StrongLoop will essentially operate the... more
It's always interesting to peruse the Techvibes Job Board as you'll never know who you're find expanding their staff. Last week we found a curious addition from Vancouver's NodeFly Systems who are... more
Landing a sweet job with a tech startup isn't easy - especially if you're non-technical. But if you're in Vancouver there certainly are opportunities if you have the right skill-set and are willing... more
Joyent Cloud, a high-performance public cloud, and NodeFly, an provider of cloud application and infrastructure monitoring services, have announced a partnership to offer Node.js analytics... more
Earlier this week a Vancouver-based cloud monitoring and management solution named NodeFly announced its public beta. Based on the old adage, “you can’t manage what you can’t... more