PeepCode Screencasts are a high-intensity way to learn Ruby on Rails website development.
Experienced developers have said that PeepCode is “fantastic and the price is a steal.” Designer/developers have said they are “exactly the type of instruction I need to pick up new things and understand how they work.” Others have said they are “phenomenal”, “quality” and “totally worth more to me than $9!”
A new hour-long video screencast is released each month. Rails from Scratch Part I and II are available now.
Buy a single episode or subscribe today! Team and site licenses are also available.
- Full downloads…no DRM or restrictive browser-only viewing.
- Every episode available in iPod format for viewing on the road.
- Full source code provided with every episode.
- Chapter track on most screencasts for easy navigation.
- Cutting-edge topics
- Bulk purchases available for companies or teams.
- Some screencasts available in Ogg Theora format (currently available for Git, Rails from Scratch Part I and Part II).