At Reality Controls, we build gesture and voice controlled software.
With our applications, your voice and body are used control your computer. The best example of a gesture control sensor is the Microsoft Kinect. When you stand in front of the sensor, your body’s motion is tracked and sent to the computer. We take that principle and apply it to existing applications, and new ideas.
Traditional systems can only take us so far. Voice and motion controls offer many new possibilities that will change how we interact with computers. Here are some examples:
- Remote, interactive virtual experiences.
- Touch free controls for existing applications.
- Accessible systems for those with physical challenges.
- Enhanced digital commerce with added privacy.
- External environment mapping.
- Software, Web Design & Development, Telecommunications, Startup, iPhone and iPad App Developers